About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Making Progress

Jayen had another intervention today. He is making progress. He hasn't become an expert on any of our goals, but he is getting there. When trying to roll with the left shoulder he gets on his side but doesn't go the rest of the way. It's a start!!
We also had another neurology appt today. Looking good. Did a few more tests because his blood pressure is borderline scary. We only have one week left on the ACTH so hopefully the blood pressure will go down quickly. We will just have to keep a close eye on it. Still waiting on lab results. Will update later!

No comments:

Post a Comment