About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Milestones

Jayen at 7 months old is...
Rolling from stomach to back and back to stomach (right way only)
Transferring toys from one hand to the other
Visually tracks objects across field of vision
Finds lost objects when dropped on floor
Lifts his head 45 degrees when lying on tummy
Brings his hands together to bang toys
Shows interest in objects and activities

We are very excited to see some happy moments in our little baby again. We are getting over this really big bump in the road. Every little milestone, no matter how big, is one step closer to a total recovery!

1 comment:

  1. Gracie would like to say that she thinks Jayen is in an honors program during those hospital visits. She turned 7 mos yesterday and isn't doing all that! Nobody helps her learn anything around here! Keep it up, Cuz!

    ReplyDelete