About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

3 Weeks Off The ACTH

We have been off the ACTH for 3 weeks now. We have seen such a drastic change in Jayen since he has been off the steroids. He is thinning out more and more every day. I was told it would take a while for him to loose it all, but it is amazing how fast it is going away. Jayen has done a total 180 in so many aspects. He is so happy now as compared to always whining and being upset; he has almost no appetite (his medicines fill him up that he almost has no room for milk) but before I couldn't keep up with him; he is making such progress in his abilities whereas he seemed to loose so much while on the steroids. We are just so thankful to have our baby back. He is so happy and smiley. What a joy it is to be around him!

No comments:

Post a Comment