About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Millions of peaches, peaches for me

Jayen just ate a whole container of peaches!! After a terrible week with food again, our OT suggested going back to the basics. The first time we got him to eat it was peaches and cheddar flavored puffs. We are just going to stick to those for a little bit longer. It seems as if we take a few steps forward then immediately take a few back.
I'll consider today being another forward then. He ate a whole container. Wow! That has never happened before. He was very tired so I think it was easier to just shove more and more in. But he opened his mouth and was giving me cues that he was ready for another bite. It was great to see him doing this.

On another note. We are down to our last week of phenobarbital today. He is only getting 1 mL at night now. Almost down to just one medicine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment