About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYEN!

A little cake, a lot of fun

Our little MIRACLE is turning 1!

Jayen started his birthday celebrations by going to the doctor. Yeah, yeah not the best birthday present ever but we had to do it. Jayen is only in the 4th percentile for weight. He is still having issues throwing up so we are going to get an upper GI x-ray and consult with a GI doctor. Hopefully we can figure out why he is not eating and why he is still puking.

Next we got to go to therapy. Again, not the funnest place to be but has to be done. We brought a GIANT cookie and a thank you card to our therapists. They have done so much for us. We are so thankful for them.


We did have some fun when we went out to eat. Just like his older brother, Jayen celebrated in style at Hooters. We were surrounded by friends who had shared in this crazy year with us. It was awesome to see this huge milestone. I remember 6 months ago not being sure where we would end up. I'm still in that place but it doesn't seem as scary anymore. We had some wonderful family and friends that helped hold our hands through our toughest moments. Without them, I don't know where I would be.



No comments:

Post a Comment