About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Husker SMOs

Jayen got his SMOs today. He was not happy about getting them, mainly he was not happy with the stranger trying to put them on his feet. I am pleasantly surprised at how hidden they are under his shoes. When we ordered them I had to pick out a design. I wasn't sure what he liked now or would continue to like a year from now. I picked out a Husker theme knowing we would love them now and a year from now. I think it was a great choice!
Jayen does well with them on but hates when you play with his shoes or the orthotics. I hope these work. Can't wait to see him stand and walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment