About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Going Home

We finally get to go home today! We are so excited to get out of here and pick up Dalan. We miss him! The wires are finally coming off and we get to show off our hats and fun outfits that don't have buttons up the front. We get to smell the winter air (yep it was snowing here!) and see the sun shinning. This is going to be a long drive home but we are ready for it. Hoping that we have finally found a good mix of medicines that will keep Jayen seizure free. I know this is going to be a long journey but I think I am a little more prepared now.


Getting ready to take all the wires off!


Although we were excited to get the wires off, it was not a fun process!


First real bath in over a week!



Finally get to wear our cool hats!


Dalan I missed you!!! They held hands and shared oreos almost the whole way home.



They snuggled for a little bit.



Then we asked who wanted presents!



Jayen got a new basketball and Dalan got "Red" from the Mall of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment