About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Neurology/GI

Meet with Dr. Pavkovic and Dr. Zapata today. We were so excited to talk to Dr. Zapata and see what we can get rid of as far as medicines and formula. After meeting with him we decided that we can come off of both the omeprazole and the soy formula. We just need to do one at a time. Matt and I talked about it and we are going to get rid of the omeprazole first. There are no side effects from being on formula so that can wait. What great news to get rid of one more medicine and be able to add in a bunch more food!
Dr. Pavkovic was updated on Dr. Frosts plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment