About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter


Even though we just got home, we turned right around and headed to grandma and grandpa's house for Easter. We stopped to meet baby Grant first! Dalan didn't want to give him back. He got to hold him and wouldn't let go. Maybe he will be that excited when we have another. (Not anytime soon though!)

We went to a few Easter egg hunts and the boys got way more candy than they could and should ever eat. Guess mommy should help them out. Don't want it to go to waste!!
We were all dressed in our best and got some good family pictures. It was a nice day to get away from all things medical. It was nice just to enjoy the day and not think or worry about anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment