About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

We celebrated Father's day with daddy at the duck pond this year. We will go on our annual camping trip next weekend, but had to show daddy how much we love and appreciate him. It was such a great day! Dalan had to show daddy up. He must have had some kind of crazy luck on his side. He was able to throw his line in the water and within seconds he would have one and sometimes two fish on his line. Matt spent most of the day taking fish off hooks instead of fishing for himself. It seemed like as soon as he got the fish off, another worm on, cast it back out, and got back to his line, Dalan would have another fish. It was fun to watch! Jayen enjoyed playing with the worms. He seemed interested in fishing so I went to Target and picked up a fishing pole for him. I didn't put any hooks on his line so he could practice casting without hurting anyone.
What a great day! Hoping daddy knows how much we really appreciate him!




No comments:

Post a Comment