About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ups and downs of being mobile

Although it is such a blessing that Jayen is walking now, there are downfalls too. Just this week alone Jayen has fallen down and bruised his head more than a handful of times. The first accident was with a block. I am not exactly sure what happened but Dalan said he hit his head on the wooden blocks. He got a nice gash on his head. We had to call Papa to make sure we didn't have to go to the ER. The next bruise came from Jayen's curiosity. He was standing up on the changing table looking at the pictures on the wall and took one step too many. He fell off the table and hit his head on his crib. Another time he was sitting on the trike and wanted off. Apparently I wasn't being fast enough for him and he dove right off. What a nice huge bruise that was! And finally today, he was trying to sneak out of the house and got caught in the front door. The kid is bruised from head to toe. I really think that someone is going to call CPS on me soon. Poor kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment