About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Jayen!

I can't believe my baby is 2. Where did the time go? I can't believe everything you have had to go through and are so strong because of it. My birthday wish for you is that you never have to deal with seizures again. EVER! Although I know this is highly unlikely, it is still my wish.

The birthday party was a huge success but we still wanted to make your day special. Mommy and daddy planned some fun activities. Our family fun for today includes bowling and a movie. We'll see how it all goes, but we can't wait to spend the time sharing your special day with you. Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment