About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sixth Diastat

It has been two weeks since Jayen's last seizure. I have been waiting for this one. I knew it was coming. This morning Jayen had another seizure. It was similar to what he usually has. I know that he is physically drained when he has seizures but mommy is emotionally drained. I can't wrap my brain around how it would feel to not worry, to not have to wake up in a panic everyday wondering if we/he will have another one. Yes, I said we. I feel a different pain. I feel this helplessness. I know this isn't about me, but I don't know how long I can continue this. Mommy is loosing it!
Jayen's birthday is this weekend and all I wish is for these damn things to go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment