About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

no more weaning

While trying to wean off the vimpat we have sprung a leak. Jayen has been having seizures almost every three days. They are horrible and lasting longer each time. Dr. Frost's office advised us to go back up on the vimpat to 25mg in the morning and 50 mg in the evening. This is nearly back to our original dose. I'm ok with that if it means we get these to stop or even slow to where we were before. This is ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment