About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Saturday morning tradition

Apparently there is a tradition in my house that has been going on for centuries (ok, at least a year) that I was recently privileged to. Every morning Jayen requests a peanut butter and bread sandwich. He isn't a fan of cereal and only occasionally will deviate and have a toaster strudel. BUT when it comes to the milk in the bottom of Dad's cereal bowl, it must have his name on it. Apparently the two of them have a tradition, dad eats the cereal and Jayen get the milk and cereal bits. What a cute tradition!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment