About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! Baseball, Football, and Party

A very early morning for some sports! Jayen had baseball again today but the game started at 8:30. We had invited grandma and grandpa to come watch since they were going to be here for the weekend. It was so awesome to share this with them. Tom, Tanya, and family were able to join us too.
 Check out the cheerleaders!
 

What big helpers. Jayen's buddies for the game were his brother and cousin. I think they all had a great time! We might need to work on teaching them to share the ball with everyone though. The bigger boys tried helping Jayen a little too much and didn't always share the ball with the others around them.


Go Jayen, Go! Helping him round the bases!!!
 
After Jayen's baseball game we all had to run over to Dalan's football game. Dalan got to be captain! 
 
Hunter and Jayen were disappointed they couldn't play with Dalan so they decided to play on their own.
 
It was such a great morning having our family there to watch our boys growing up. I love that they both had such a great cheering squad. Thank you so much for being there and making my boys feel special!!!!

After the games we went back to the house to get everything ready for a special 6th birthday party!
Someone requested a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle party! Thank you Pinterest for all your help. It was such a great party!

Birthday boy and his new shirt.

Jayen made a special present for his brother. It was a picture of the two of them in their turtle clothes with a caption that says, "Sometime being a brother is better than being a superhero."

This is the thanks he got. BROTHERLY LOVE!
 
The day was hot but so perfect! I love that we have so many friends and family that can be here to help us celebrate and make my family feel so special and loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment