About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Dalan!

Can you believe this man in 6? I can't! Jayen's biggest and favorite brother celebrated his birthday today! So we celebrated by having donuts in the morning, Taco Bell lunch with him at school (and peeked at Jayen while he was eating lunch), then Amazing Pizza machine with Aunt Theresa and Uncle John!

 Jayen's favorite place at the Amazing Pizza Machine has got to be the train. I guess Daddy and Brilyn wanted in on the fun too!!
 

After bumper cars, ski ball, bowling, motorcycle racing, claw machines, and so much more, we decided to try go carts. We were scared Jayen wasn't tall enough, but he just squeaked over the mark! Aunt Theresa watched Brilyn so we could race. Mommy and Jayen were in the lead the entire time, but slowed down right before the finish line so the birthday boy could tie us. Yeah, we weren't going to let them have the win outright! It was a evening full of so many laughs and more great memories!! Happy Birthday Dalan! We all love you so much and are so thankful for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment