About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Second day of school, first day gone

Today is Jayen's second day of school and already I am having to call in sick for him. I was supposed to go in and eat lunch with him and the nurse. Oh yeah, he has a nurse in the classroom full time!!!! That is so exciting. I never want to put anyone in an uncomfortable situation with Jayen. I know as a SPED teacher that that is an uncomfortable situation. I am not a nurse (this is my child so it is different) so having to do the diastat and infront of the other children is EXTREMELY uncomfortable. So excited and thankful that I don't have to worry about him at school!
Maybe we can do lunch tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment