About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Goodbye vroom vroom

In order to prepare for the upcoming move, Daddy has started selling off his lawn equipement. This is such a sad decision, but in Arizona there is not a need for lawn equipment when there aren't many lawns! We keep teasing him that we are going from having a lawn mowing/snow removal business to a place that has no lawns or snow. When the day came for the biggest of lawn mowers, and Jayen's favorite, to be sold, it was a sad day. One last drive was needed before Jayen could part with it! Daddy might have taken it a little too far, they were doing wheelies and 360's in the street, but he had fun! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment