About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, January 27, 2014

F R U S T R A T E D!!!!!!!

Jayen has earned himself the nickname Mayhem time and time again, but today took the cake! Mommy was ready to scream from the mountains, drink everything we have in the house, and ship the kids first class to Indiana. (Dalan's request. Not sure what is in Indiana.)
This weekend we had people over to celebrate Matt's graduation. After everyone left we noticed that someone had gotten into the fish food and fed the fish. They fed them enough food for an entire year. Today I took out all the water and rocks and cleaned the tank. I filled it back up, put the conditioner in and waited until it was the right temperature. This process literally took all morning. I finally put the fish back in shortly before Jayen got home from school. The kids played for a little bit then it was time to lay down for naps. Jayen was having a hard time sleeping, as ALWAYS, but when I went to lay him back down the 100th time I noticed the water was cloudy again. I went to look a little closer and once again I found enough food for the next two years. The entire bottle of fish food I bought yesterday was now in the bottom of the tank. I JUST put the fish back in there.
I am nonstop running after this kid and as I am cleaning up after the mess he just made, he is getting into something else. I can't ever keep up with him. I am so frustrated trying to get through the days. Some days I feel like I just have to keep going through the motions until it is over.
 
 

This is a picture Dalan brought home from school today. Made me cry! We have talked about the surgery and he understands as much as I want him to. Hope he understands why we have to leave again. Wish we didn't have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment