About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Are we the crazy parents?

Really starting to worry if we are making the right choice. After this second, we will no longer be able to say that Jayen has never had surgery. This is a huge life changing decision.
This is all for a better life for him!
 
Goodbye Daddy!

Goodbye Mommy!

Mommy got to take Jayen back to the O.R. and help get him to sleep. I vetoed dad and said I win! Maybe I should have let him go. I think Jayen was made at me when he woke up because I was the one who helped put him to sleep.
 

How many parents come back to the room to sanitize toys and remove all the batteries before their child gets out of surgery? Doing what we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment