About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Are you ready for some Football?!?!?!?!

We are difinitely ready for some football, Husker football! This is the day we wait for all year long. Spring Game!!! We love to be able to take the kids to the spring game and let them play on the field during half time. The atmosphere at the stadium is like nothing I have experienced anywhere else. I love game days in Lincoln, Nebraska!

 During half time we went on the field and took the drug free pledge with the kids. Jack Hoffman lead the kids pledge. He had brain surgery to help his pediatric brain cancer. We were hoping to get Jayen and Jack and their matching surgery scars, but Jayen wasn't having it. I don't know why he was so scared. He is very self conscious of his scar, but never like this. I hope we didn't scare Jack too much.
 What a great day! We love our Huskers, we love game day, we love family time together. Soon enough we will be split up and on opposite sides of the United States. This time is precious and I'm so thankful for every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment