About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Papillion Days

We were able to hit up Papillion Days parade after baseball today! Grandma, Grandpa, Allissa and John all join us. Daddy had to go to a funeral so mommy appreciated the extra set of hands to help out! The kids also appreciated the extra hands to grab more candy!
 

I think Jayen's favorite part had to be the train! Shriner's hospital always puts on a great show. Although we don't use them, they of course hold a special place in our hearts.


We came home with sweat filled shirts, nice tans, and a ton of candy. Wish we were going to be around next year, but hopeful that someday we can come back and call Papillion home!

No comments:

Post a Comment