About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, September 15, 2014

A solution to the problem but another problem

I talked to Rebeka from Behavior Matters and was informed that Jessica is going to step back a little bit until she gets some more training. I felt comfortable talking to Rebeka about the issues I had experienced with Jessica now that she wasn't going to be at the house anymore. I did tell her that I was still comfortable with Jessica coming to the house tonight to finish her last session with us and then we would have the new person start on Thursday. But after receiving a message from Jessica apologizing for not being able to make it tonight because she resigned, made me question. I replied, "Oh no. Why?" I once again was not prepared for her response. She talked bad about the company again and suggested that if I were to continue services I had to use a friend of hers. I was thankful that she would no longer be in our home. I am also nervous because once again we are starting with a new person. I'm sure she will have to take a few days to observe again so he won't actually receive services for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment