About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Last Buddy Ball Game

We've all really enjoyed our time playing buddy ball. I'm so proud of Matt and the work he did with all the kids. He was truly amazing! Jayen had one of the greatest coaches I've ever met.
 
 


 
After the game Matt gave each of the kids their own baseball signed with a personal messaged so they can continue to practice at home and the city game each of them a trophy.


 
Matt was presented with a gift from the city for his time and talents.

 
I wish I could have gotten a picture with all the kiddos but some were not able to make it for the last game.

No comments:

Post a Comment