About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, May 1, 2015

We're going HOME!

I've been waiting for this day for quite a long time. I'm so overwhelmed with emotions. My baby sister is graduating high school, I'm leaving this place and going home, I can't wait to see my family and friends again, and I can't wait to have part of my life back. I feel like a piece of me will always be in Nebraska and until I am there, I'm not whole. Well, let the driving begin because we have 23 hours of it to go!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment