About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Seoncd Opinion

We really liked Dr. Jensen and his office, but I didn't like how we went from three kids with perfect teeth to 6, 3, and 9 cavities in six months. We had heard good things about Palm Valley Pediatric Dentistry and thankfully they offered free second opinions. Dr. Olga was so nice. We really loved the attention she gave the kids. She was even able to get Jayen to lay down for the exam. I don't know why he felt more comfortable, but I was so thankful we were able to get a good look. We weren't cavity free, but way better results this time. Dalan only has one cavity, Jayen has four and Brilyn has four. I'm so sad that we have slacked on oral hygiene. Both of the dentist we saw here in Arizona have told us that the kids have incredibly deep pockets on their teeth with are more susceptible to cavities. For now we will be a little more diligent about carrots, apples, and healthy snacks and brushing as often as we can.  
 




No comments:

Post a Comment