About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Date nights!

Daddy got tickets to the Diamondbacks baseball game from work, but was only able to get three of them. I convinced him that he should take the boys for a guys night out. I secretly wanted a girls night in so it was a win win!
 
 
The boys bumped into one of our baseball buddy families and were able to sit near them during the game. They snapped this picture to show us how much fun they were having. So we decided to snap some for them and send them back!
 
 
Our first stop was my favorite request from my little princess; she wanted noodles! The boys got hotdogs and popcorn while we shared sushi, lettuce wraps, and noodles. I think we won!
 
The fun didn't stop there! We headed to Target to do some shopping and had fun in the costume aisle!

The girls night ended with pajamas, slippers, a movie, and popcorn with M&Ms. Perfect ending with my little princess! I hope we all get more days like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment