About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, September 21, 2015

Trying anything we can!

Mommy and daddy have been struggling keeping up with the laundry at our house due to the nightly bed changes. Jayen goes on these amazing runs where we don't have to change the sheets for a couple weeks, then he makes up for it by making us do it every night. We have been on a very bad run for far too long now and I'm trying anything I can. I found pajamas at Kohl's today that have no feet, and thanks to my amazingly smart, autistic mommy friend Kourtney, I heard it helps to put them on backwards. Jayen was very excited for his new pajamas so I was excited to try them out tonight.
Something, somewhere decided tonight was not going to be as fantastic as I hoped. Jayen got out of bed over 100 times, that's no exaggeration. Every could of minutes he would get out of bed and walk to our room. On the positive side, the pajamas didn't come off at all. He did try to pull all of his clothes out of his closet and put them on top of his pajamas. But because he was awake all night long he peed and somehow still managed to soak the bed. AHHHHH! I can't take this anymore. Now I have laundry to do and I'm so tired I think I used bleach instead of laundry detergent. SOMEONE HELP!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment