About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween

This Halloween there were a few traditions I wanted to continue and a few new ones I wanted to start. Although it is not nearly as cold here as it is in Nebraska, I still had a soup in the crockpot waiting for us after trick or treating. But this year I really wanted to participate in the teal pumpkin project and have a movie playing on the garage door. The teal pumpkin project promotes distributing non food items so kids with allergies can still participate in the fun of trick or treating without the worry. I'm so happy we did this. I ordered some fun gifts from Oriental Trading and couldn't wait to pass them out. I thought they were fun enough to not get egged, but still non edible to avoid allergies. We passed out sticky pumpkin hands, whistles, and glow in the dark fangs. Thanks to my wonderful husband, I even got the movie on the garage door.
 
We stopped by our friends' house before going out trick or treating. Kurt loaded the kids up with candy.

Dalan and his friend Brett!
 
After Kurt and Bonnie's house we headed over to Dalan's friend Alexa's house. Right beside Alexa's house is Brilyn's preschool. We were able to stop and see Brilyn's friend Brooklyn too. I love that she has made such a good friend too!
 
 
After going around a few blocks we decided to head back to the house. Jayen was done a block before Dalan and Brilyn so he went home with Matt and set up the movie. By the time we got back they already had a crowd watching with them. Kerrie, Conor, and some friends were there waiting for us. I love that they stopped. This might not be home, but we all have made some great friends here that we will be sad to leave. Thanks for making this holiday enjoyable!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment