About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sunday Funday!

While the kids were at Sunday school, I was able to take our cousins to the air park on base to see the static displays. Julian loved seeing the airplanes! Being an Air Force "brat" herself, I think Michelle really liked looking at them too! I have really loved having them here. I'm so sad our weekend flew by so fast.
 
 
After Sunday school we had a little more time together before the Carranza's had to head back to Las Vegas. We were so excited for the down time. The park was the perfect place to spend the rest of the afternoon. The kids were having so much fun making Matt bury them. Their giggles were so contagious!

 





 
Dalan has really gotten attached to Julian. They were best buds this weekend. I know this is hard for him to say goodbye. We can't wait for them to visit again. I've loved my baby time with the not so little baby anymore. Raphael is such a happy little man! Growing up with my cousins living so far away, I only got to see them on an occasional holiday visit. I really loved being with Michelle and her family. I hope we can do this more often!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment