About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

first birthday invite

Jayen came home from school today with a little white envelope. I immediately knew what it was and was probably a little more excited than Jayen was. Jayen received his first invitation to a classmates birthday party. This is his second year of kindergarten, he had three years of preschool, but this is the first time he has been invited to a classmates birthday. I was so excited for him, but then started worrying about how we were going to make it work. The party was at the movie theater. Parents were allowed to stay (they even offered to pay for one parent to attend) but didn't have to. I think Jayen would have loved to go with his classmates to the movies, but we had our second game of buddy baseball, Dalan had server training for church, mom had to go to a parent meeting for CCD classes, and Jayen was scheduled to have ABA therapy until 1. There were too many things happening all at the same time. Hopefully there will be more to come. I love that Jayen has friends; friends that think of him as normal and want to be around him!




No comments:

Post a Comment