About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, November 4, 2016

SEVEN? Happy birthday Jayen!

I know time flies when you are having fun, but I'm not sure it has all been fun. That should mean it should slow down right? Seven years has flown by and I couldn't love this boy any more than I do! Jayen James you are one amazing kid. Your smile lights up a room, your caring personality is heartwarming, and your love of tag bring joy to those you decide are playing. 

After his reaction to the balloons at the Husker game, we decided to do something different for his wake-up celebration. We took plastic tablecovers and cut them into strips. I think he loved it, but he woke up too early for me to see his reaction. 

We've finally mastered the finger hold! He can officially tell you how old he is!

Mommy forgot to order a birthday shirt, so she was forced to make one. I think it turned out pretty nice! 

A little baseball game at the park for ABA therapy!


We invited the Mayberrys to join us at the skate park for some pizza and fun. Jayen enjoyed the playground, skate park, basketball court, and found a group of kids playing soccer and decided to join them. What a great night celebrating this amazing little man! 





No comments:

Post a Comment