About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Veteran's Day assembly

I'm so thankful for Mr. Frazier and honoring our military. All veterans were invited to a cookie social in the library before school started then to sit on the stage for the school assembly. Mr. Frazier spoke at the social hour then walked the veterans to the gym where there was seats with their names on it. But what blew me away, was there were also seats for their spouses. I never expected to be included in anything like that. The sacrifices the entire family makes deserves recognition. Thank you Mr. Frazier for acknowledging everyone's sacrifices.
We were so excited Jayen was included in this assembly. He was allowed to sit with his class and seemed to do a great job and was often times the role model.





 I'm so happy my kids were all there to show support for all the military members who have made sacrifices for their freedom. Make sure you thank a veteran!

No comments:

Post a Comment