About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What a blessing!

This was a post on facebook today: "meeting with a mom here in Bellevue for the 1st time whose infant has the same diagnosis as our Will. there's something about meeting another parent whose child has the same disablity as your own- an instant bond of understanding and frienship develops right away."

I'm so thankful to have met her! Thanks for sharing your time, wisdom, and strength. I look forward to many more meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment