About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy's Present

We packed the pickup and had everything ready to go when daddy got home from work on Friday. We were headed out of town and dad had no clue where. We met up with Grandma and Grandpa Kuchta at Two Rivers State Recreation Area. It was such a great trip. Our new tent worked great. Dalan had his own room, Jayen had his own room, and mom and dad had their own room. We went fishing, played games and just had a lot of fun. Daddy said the best gift of all though was Jayen's complete 180. This weekend he started talking again!!!! He found his voice back and now he won't stop. He has been talking to himself and anyone that listens (even if they aren't listening he is still talking.) He rolled on his left side too. It was so great just to see how different he is now that we are almost off the steroids. MY BABY IS BACK!!








1 comment:

  1. We had a good time. It was so nice to see Jayen so happy and laughing. And we got to see the first time he rolled to the left side. I pray things continue on this path.
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete