About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Another trip to the ER

Jayen woke up this morning with a fever of 102. I called the neurology clinic to see what they wanted us to do. I would have given him a bath and Tylenol but knowing that his immune system is so compromised I wanted to make sure everything was ok. The on call doctor wanted us to go to the Emergency room and just have a doctor look at him. They finally decided that he should be ok but they want us to come in tomorrow again to re-check some of his blood levels. What a great start to our fourth of July celebrations! Just hope it is a little virus and he can fight it off without any problems. Keeping our fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment