About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Independence Day

Happy 4th of July!

Smiles all the time!!!Double Trouble

We began our celebrations after our ER visit. We have a long standing invitation to the Hayek's house for BBQ and fireworks. This is Jayen's first, Matt's second, Dalan's third and my fourth year attending. We love being invited and can't thank everyone enough! It is always a blast.
Jayen passed out early with Grampy Riedler but woke as soon as he heard the fireworks. He loves watching them. We tried keeping earplugs in, but after the hundredth time of putting them back in I gave up! Dalan was taught (without my consent) how to light fireworks. He is growing up so fast I'm scared to blink. Jayen was enthralled with the lights in the sky. His eyes were fixed on them all night long. He is doing so well. I still can't believe the progress he is making. It was so great just to have a fun family day. Can't wait to have many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment