About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

A day of play

Daddy had today off of work so we spent the day playing. We met up with Renee, William and Mallory at the zoo early in the morning. We had such a blast with them! We finally convinced Renee that she had to take the kids to see the budgies. I think they enjoyed it. Nikki, Brecon, and Teagan met us there but it was time for Renee and the kids to leave. We played with the birds for a little bit before we took Dalan and Jayen for a HUGE surprise. We purchased an all day train pass!! Dalan is a big fan of trains. He didn't want to get off. We rode the train roundtrip twice. We met up with Nikki and the kids again after that but it was about time for them to go too. Just as they were leaving we met up with Emily, Gabe, and Journey. They ate with us then wanted to ride the trains too. We ended up riding two more round trips then convinced Dalan it was time to get off. It was now our turn to go home. We left the zoo, went home and got something to eat, then left again for the base lake to see the fireworks. It was such a crazy fun day. We played with lots of friends and had a blast just hanging out with eachother. Hope to do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment