About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

SPED Training Day

We had another training session today. Our teacher said we are doing a great job. She could tell we have been working with him a lot! He is making great progress in his rolling, lifting his feet, and vocalizations. GO JAYEN!!
We are continuing to work on these skills and many more...
  • his left side is still underdeveloped. We need to continue to work on holding toys and rolling with this side
  • vocalizing - when we play with him we should pause after an activity and ask him if he wants more then wait for a vocalization before continuing.
  • We just started working and putting weight on his legs. She suggested letting him straddle our leg and slowly help him get to a stand.

We see lots of progress and can't believe how much he is growing every day. We are still trying to figure him out again. Everything has changed; his sleeping pattern, his eating pattern, etc. It is almost like having a new baby again!

No comments:

Post a Comment