About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Results are in...

Ok, finally heard back from neurolgoy about EEG and EKG. I'm told "both would read as normal". I grateful but reluctant at the same time. How did it show up on one test but now it didn't on another. Do we just ignore that it ever happened now? Everytime he makes a different move I analyze it. Was it? Did he just have another seizure? Do I need to call the neurologist? Will it happen again? I never know what to do.

When will I not be afraid anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment