About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yippie! The occupational therapist is coming with our physical therapist next week. I have so many questions and concerns to talk to her about. Jayen is still struggling eating. We had another weight check today and he dropped again. He is now 17 lbs. 11 oz. He dropped 4 ounces in two weeks. I am just not sure what to do. The doctor isn't too concerned, so I guess I shouldn't be either. Currently, Jayen is in the 10th percentile for weight. The doctor feels that according to older brother and Jayen's weight before meds, Jayen should be closer to the 3rd-5th range. We will go back again in 3-4 weeks and recheck. I just worry that he is going to be one and still not eating anything. We haven't even gotten through all the first step baby foods and he is nine months old. Alright, this mom will try to stop worrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment