About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Life is going to keep moving

Jayen's second tooth came in today. I think I have finally realized that no matter what I do or what hurdles we will have to jump, life is going to keep moving! Jayen is getting bigger and I just can't seem to stop him. My baby isn't a baby anymore. What a grown up little man he is becoming.
We did not get to meet with OT and PT last week, so they rescheduled for next week. It has been a month since we saw someone. I am very excited for the OT to come and see Jayen when he is eating. I just can't get him to eat anything, even with the new teeth. Today I tried giving him a cracker and he made the strangest face when it was in his mouth. I thought every kid liked crackers.
We will also be starting physical therapy at a center in Papillion on the 1st of September. (This will be a CRAZY week. Mom starts working again on Monday and Tuesday, Dalan's open house for preschool is Tuesday night, physical therapy on Wednesday, and OT and PT on Thursday.) We will try to keep everyone up to date about what is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment