About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Once again, One down Two to go!

We are finally done with the phenobarbital!!! What a journey with this medicine. I remember when we started with 1mL. We kept increasing it with almost every seizure. We were up to 6mL twice a day before we started coming off of it. It was an amazingly long adventure coming off of it. We could only come down 1mL at a time. So each week we took one of the doses (morning then night) and decreased it 1mL. It took 12 weeks but we are finally done!

No comments:

Post a Comment