About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This is HUGE!

I have been practicing and practicing and practicing and look what I can finally do. I can move my tongue and bring food from the front to the sides. I am not choking on my food as often as I was before. I think I am getting this stuff now!

This has taken Jayen months of therapy to finally be able to do. We have done exercises inside his mouth, outside his mouth, with his tongue, and with his cheeks. This has been a long haul but we are finally getting somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment