About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Birthday Party

We celebrated Jayen's birthday today with family and friends. It was so fun to play games, laugh and reminisce about the past year. Mommy made the birthday cake. There was one for Jayen to smash and one for everyone else. Jayen wasn't sure about smashing it, so big brother Dalan had to help out.

We shared our story about Dalan making wishes every time we went to the hospital with Jayen. He would throw coins into the fountain and say, "Make my brother all better." Dalan's wish is starting to come true. Jayen has been seizure free for almost 6 months. We wanted to help everyone with their deepest wishes too. Mommy and daddy built a wishing well and gave everyone a penny to make a wish. We will use the wishing well as a plant holder and bury all the coins in the well. We pray everyday that everyone's wishes come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment