About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, November 12, 2010

4 point crawl, 2 point buck

This is daddy's big deer hunting weekend so we all headed up North to stay with grandma and grandpa. Just like clapping, Jayen had to show off his new crawling skills to daddy and grandma first. Daddy and grandma started yelling, did you see that? And of course, I didn't. Jayen decided he was going to get up on his hands and knees and crawl. Way to go buddy!!! What huge leaps you are taking in your milestones. You will catch up in no time. I'm so proud of you. Daddy may have seen you crawl first, but I got a deer first. Mommy got a 2 point buck (it was a spike buck) and daddy hasn't gotten anything yet. Good thing he has the rest of the week to try again!

the video is from my cell phone and isn't high quality

No comments:

Post a Comment