About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

We celebrated Christmas with the Kuchta's on December 18th. It was so much fun to have everyone together in one house. The kids all had fun running around and playing together and we all went to church together. It was what Christmas is really about.

We stayed home Christmas Eve and waited for Santa to come to our house. We sprinkled reindeer food outside so the reindeer knew where to go, set out our pictures with Santa so he would remember us, and plated cookies, cheese, and milk for Santa. The boys were in their matching p.j.'s and Santa finally decided that Dalan was good enough to have him stop.


The boys were spoiled rotten this year. I can't believe all the stuff Santa brought them. I think next year he will have to bring much less!!!






After we played with all of our toys, put everything together, eat lunch and dinner, and wore out half of the batteries, we went bowling with Aunt Theresa, Unlce Adam, Uncle John, and Grandma and Grandpa Hochstein. This was the boys' first time bowling. They both had so much fun. I think Dalan has found his sport. Jayen and mommy were the cheerleaders. Jayen loved clapping and yelling for Daddy and Dalan!

On Sunday we went to Theresa's house and had Christmas with the Hochstein's. How fun it is to get the kids together.

No comments:

Post a Comment