About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Soy good!

Jayen has been on soy formula for a month now. Things are going so well. He is not throwing up anymore and is eating almost everything we put in front of him. Today at therapy he was eating chicken nuggets and huge chunks of fruits without any problems. What great progress he is making. My little baby is becoming such a little man. We go back to see the GI doc on the 24th of January. Just hoping things keep improving!

No comments:

Post a Comment