About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Too early to say"

Well, meet with Dr. Pavkovic today but didn't get any answers. Jayen's lab results came back and we decided to up the depakote too. Jayen is now taking 4 topamax and 2 depakote pills every morning and night.
I really didn't get any questions answered. Every time I would ask something I would get the response, "It is really just too early to tell." The only thing I was given is a possible name. I was told if I had to have a name for it it would be called secondary generalized epilepsy. We are mainly focusing on controlling the seizures right now and will work more on the causes later.
I really wish Matt was here to help me through this. I think part of me dies every time I see Jayen having another seizure.

No comments:

Post a Comment